Sunday, October 15, 2006

About riverwriter and wordcurrents

Since this is about wordcurrents, you have to be able to find it: wordcurrents

wordcurrents is an outlet for my poetry and theatre reviews.

As of today, October 15, I have posted 264 of my own new poems there, since February 14, 2006, more than one per day. I have taken part in three poetry forums as riverwriter, using the avatar below to the right, which I think is a pretty good likeness:

If you want to see more about me, you can visit my Zoints profile, which has a photo taken last year, which is nothing like my avatar, although some people think it actually has some resemblance to me; I can't see it, but that may be vanity.

If you don't want to visit Zoints, just know that I am a Canadian writer living in Ontario pretty close to the easternmost point at which the St. Lawrence River is the northern border of New york State, Whenre New york, Ontario, Quebec and Akwesasne meet. Akwesasne is the Rez where my summer cottage is, but more about that in future.

One of the things I'll be discussing here is gathering my poetry together into coherent collections. When you publish a new poem every day, obviously some of it is not worth collecting; but some of it is, and finding it in a blog of this size is not simple, hence the collections.

riverwriter

No comments: