Friday, October 30, 2009

More trouble at wordcurrents

Last night, not only did my site lock up so that I was unable to post, just when I was trying to post yesterday's poem, but my Internet service went down shortly after, and I finally had to give up. I lost more than half of the poem in the process, and upon recovering my connection today, proceeded to rewrite the piece; however, when I tried to post it, my blog locked me out.

I did manage to save it, and have pasted it into my word processor for safekeeping. My process is to dictate the poems into my blog editor, using Dragon Naturally Speaking. In the rare case that the blog ties up, I can lose the work. If the blog is working properly, it backs up the work on line whenever i pause. That was not the case last night however. Grrrr! I hope my ISP can solve this soon.

No comments: